2019 Lao Forest Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our Annual outdoor cultural festival where we take the opportunity to promote fun, fitness, family, authentic Lao Food, Lao Culture and community with our neighbors! The entire day will be filled with the following activities:
Registration Starts 9:00 AM
- Golf Tournament - Offsite, Location TBD
- Grass Volleyball 4v4 Men - Registrations due by July 12th
- Grass Volleyball 4v4 Women- Registrations due by July 12th
- Dancing Among the Trees - Our 4 hour outdoor Zumbathon with certified Zumba Instructors Fernando Aceve
- Flow in the Forest (2 our early morning Yoga session nestled in the forest against the backdrop setting of our gorgeous buddhist temple, Wat Pa Lao Buddhadham)
- Summer Games Triathalon - Water Pong, Corn Hole, and Survivor Flip Cup! Must be 21 or over and provide ID
- Kid's Tent - Face Painting, Balloons, and a $100 cash prize Coloring Contest for the kiddos!
After 12PM, The Party Pavilion in the back area of the temple will open to the public for lunch and entertainment. All registrations are due by July 12th. Tickets to register will be available after, however at a late registration fee.
- General Admission$10$100$0
- Community Sponsor$500$5000$0